When and where is the Conference?
Saturday 11 March 2017 at Panthers, Penrith.
Registration opens at 8.00am. The Conference begins at 9.00am.
Why should I attend the Conference, and what will I learn?
- To share fellowship and meet other Rotarians and their partners
- To hear inspiring speakers
- To be inspired to “Shine a Light on Rotary”
- To develop a greater understanding of, and enthusiasm for, all the Avenues of Service and the great programs of Rotary – local, national and international
- This is a great way for new Rotarians to “learn more about the world of Rotary”
- To celebrate being a proud Rotarian
- To bring members of your Club, your partner and family, personal friends and business associates and show them the broad range of activities and good works that Rotary engages in.
What will the program highlights include?
Stay tuned to our program page for more information about the program.
What will it cost and how do I register?
Platinum Delegates – $150
Alternate Partners’ Program – $150
Day Delegates – $100
May I invite my non-Rotarian friends or family?
Yes, of course. Friends and family may be added to your registration, or they may register themselves as a full delegate.
Do we book our own accommodation?
Yes! There is a good range of accommodation to select from. We have provided a range of options under the accommodation menu item.
How do I pay by Credit Card?
You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to pay. But you do need to select the PayPal option to pay by Credit Card. Follow these instructions
What is the cancellation policy?
Please visit the cancellation page under ‘Registration’ on the main menu of this website.